Tuesday 11 December 2018

Dec 11, 2018

Flash Card Knowledge Review
Completed 207 flash card reviews
Added 30 new cards about EIGRP

Watched/Study - Read the Cisco EIGRP technology guide
Getting ready to stick a fork in EIGRP... still have like 90 more flash cards from the Neckercube deck, but adding more than 30 cards a day sucks for the review load (I'd like to keep those suckers under 200...)
I think I may start priming on OSPF while I finish those off

Lab cards completed
EIGRP Convergence Timers
EIGRP Filtering with Route Maps
EIGRP Metric Weights
RIPv2 Basic Configuration
Custom IGMP-Proxy Lab
EIGRP Floating Summarization
MST Path Selection with Port Cost
Smartport Macros* damn got it wrong :/
EIGRP Unequal Cost Load Balancing
EIGRP Traffic Engineering with Metric
EIGRP MD5 & SHA-256 Authentication
RIPv2 Unicast Updates
RIPv2 Filtering with Administrative Distance

Labs cards added/Completed

Pet Willow 0
Pet Lilly 0
No love from anyone *again*! :(
Haha Lilly just came to me before I finished the update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts