Sunday 18 November 2018

Nov 18 Update

##Monthly Update November 18

Completed Monthly Knowledge Assessment - Click to see the spreadsheet

This month I did my flash cards every day! Hopefully I can keep it  up :)


## Daily Update Nov 18

Flash Card Knowledge Review
Completed 172 flash card reviews
Added 20 new cards about RIP

Networklessons.com RIP sections
Watched INE ATC videos on RIP (1.5x speed with a few rewinds)

Lab cards completed
 RIPv2 Basic Configuration
 ODR - On-Demand Routing
 GRE Tunneling and Recursive Routing
 GRE Reliable Backup Interface
 GRE Backup Interface
 Custom Multicast-IGMP-Proxy lab I made based on Networklessons.com scenario
 Storm Control
 RSPAN
 Reliable Static Routing with Enhanced Object Tracking
 MAC-Address Table Static Entries and Aging

Labs cards added/Completed
 RIPv2 Authentication
 RIPv2 Split Horizon
 RIPv2 Auto-Summary
 RIPv2 Send and Receive Versions
 RIPv2 Convergence Timers
 RIPv2 Offset List
 RIPv2 Filtering with Passive Interface
 RIPv2 Filtering with Prefix-Lists
 RIPv2 Filtering with Standard Access-Lists
 RIPv2 Filtering with Extended Access-Lists

Today I really dug into RIP after getting my flash cards done.  It won't be typical for me to add this many lab cards each day, but I want to try to get RIP out of the way pretty quick.  It is a pretty simple protocol and I don't think the lab will have anything too intense RIP-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts