Saturday 26 January 2019

Jan 26, 2019

Flash Card Knowledge Review
Completed 202 flash card reviews
Added 22 new cards about BGP

Watched/Study - Every document ever written about BGP Path Selection.  OK, not really but I spent a lot of time today wrapping my head around the finer points of path selection - I think I mostly have it now... so I think.... 

Lab cards completed
BGP over GRE
iBGP Synchronization
Large-Scale iBGP Route Reflection with Clusters
Protected Ports
OSPF Null Authentication
OSPF Network Point-to-Point
Authenticating BGP Peerings
EIGRP Filtering with Standard Access-Lists
OSPF Null Authentication
Establishing iBGP Peerings
OSPF Interface Timers
Establishing eBGP Peerings
OSPF DR/BDR Election Manipulation
OSPF Not-So-Stubby Areas
OSPF Filtering with Administrative Distance
MST and Rapid Spanning Tree
OSPF Path Selection Challenge

Labs cards added/Completed
OSPF Network Point-to-Multipoint Non-Broadcast
BGP Next-Hop Processing - Manual Modification
OSPF Stub Areas with Multiple Exit Points

I found that I had missed some OSPF labs when I made that Anki deck for my method post yesterday

Pet Willow ZERO
Pet Lilly  4 + 5 + 2 + 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts